Thursday, April 22, 2004

Looking for a house is exhausting! The green door house I saw yesterday is still in the lead. I will be looking at the inside of the house tomorrow. Wouldn't it be awesome if it happens to be the one? I am not really liking driving all over the city to check out each hit my realtor sends me. For me, the inside of the house really doesn't matter - I will remodel, that's my nature. What I am looking for is a brick house in a nice neighborhood that's it. Let's face it, any two or three bedroom house is going to be more than enough for me, after all I am in a one bedroom apartment right now.

Mom suggested that I move the tin carport to my backyard and she was freaking serious. I find those things repugnant and it would not stay anywhere in or on my property! Dad thinks I need it so that my electric blue car won't get hailed on. Not at the expense of sacrificing a cute property!

Anyway....too zapped to be zippy. Enough for now!

No comments: