Friday, March 05, 2004

This has been one of the hardest weeks I've had in a long time but there was nothing bad that happened. It was just tough, babysitting "The Baby," training in on a very complex computer program and bad weather. I am so thrilled this week is done!

I have to admit this blog has been boring lately, so let's see if another's prompting will help it.

The Friday Five...

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?
Gosh, I hate to admit this...........I can't remember. Miss Burpo (yes, that was her name) was my kindergarten teacher and Mrs. Scott was my 2nd grade but for the life of me I can't remember 1st grade.

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?
Scooby Doo Rules!

3. ...the name of your very first best friend?
Johna Marie B.

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?
Captain Chrunch Wild Berries....save the berries for the last! Oh! Oh! Frosted Flakes are grrrrrrreat too!

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?
Take Geronimo (my Irish Setter) on an adventure that usually ended with me climbing the mulberry tree getting all purple or climbing in the back of my dad's truck, then onto the top of the cab and finally then onto the roof of the house with Mo tagging along! Mom and Dad didn't like this adventure - they were afraid Mo would get hurt!

Maybe next week will be more dynamic!

No comments: