Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Was today a crappy day or what! Rainy and then I was kind of sickly - don't know what it is but it started last night! I always hate all day training. I don't mind what I am learning but man it's hard to sit all day. My brain feels like mush (that's been happening a lot lately).

Major milestone, Seamus made it to my apartment without pee-ing in my car! Woo Hoo! He's actually doing quite well. He ran around a bit but I gave him one of those rawhide bones and he laid done is going to town on it. I never knew rawhide bones could be such a gift.

Average Joe never watched but here's my rant! Everyone can be shallow when comes to looking for love but when you put what probably thinks of herself as a model-like with geek/nerd on tv that's just wrong! I like a goodlooking man just like the rest of the world but I have always dated (with the exception of my last beau) what would be considered nerds - two engineers in college, two english majors, one wanna be fighter pilot (okay he doesn't count-he was stupid) but they were all sexy to me and their brains and ambition made them sexier. You can't find the person behind the looks on national tv!

No comments: