Saturday, March 06, 2004

As I sit here, watching Star Trek, I wonder will these reruns ever get old? Geez, I hope not! For some odd reason, I can watch and watch these episodes but at the same time I can't stand reruns of anything else. Why is that?

It was a productive day! Cleaned the kitchen, really cleaned - the microwave, mopped the floor, bleached the counter top (didn't help), and discovered the garbage disposal doesn't work. Vacuumed the livingroom only to discover that the linen closet (that I keep the vacuum in) door doesn't work! Now it won't close or fully open and I am irked. My house is clean yet, I can't put the vacuum up and that door is very visible from the couch. So I don't feel as though I am done cleaning.

My Army nephew graduated from his technical training and will be flying off to Korea for a year long tour in two weeks (I am proud and nervous at the same time). Nephew #2, won his first two wrestling matches at the State Tournament - I will have to post tomorrow if he won first or second place! Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: