Sunday, March 07, 2004

Why am I so tired? I have done nothing today! When I say nothing, I mean I was the true human slug. It's days like today that I relish. I am such a home body. At the same time it gives you too much time to think about things and quite frankly that can be a bad thing.

My duties with Seamus is over...but I am worried. It's 9 o'clock and he has never been left alone this long. I know he's probably afraid in that big backyard in the dark. Mom and dad want to see how he does because a situation like this may pop up again. They should be home in an hour so all will be well then. I do hope he's okay though.

I wonder what next week will be like? I always hate it when I get breaks from the office. It's so hard to go back and get in the swing of things. I am not looking forward to it!

No comments: