Thursday, March 25, 2004

I am so happy! (Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!) At this moment, I am sitting in my living room, in my pj's with a soda - BLISS! My puppy sitting days are done for now. Mom's not thrilled that I've allowed Seamus to sit in my lap in the lazy boy. The first thing he did when they got home was to try to sit in my dad's lap and dad, not knowing what was going on with the dog, tried to make him stop. Mom said that it looked a whirl wind of two idiots. Whoops!

It feels so right to be home that I am about spastic! If ever there was a perfect time to call me - tonight would be it! The Silly Girl has returned.

Work was work - nothing special, nothing bad. I wish my boss would write an article and get another written so I could get our parent newsletter published. I wish my boss would find out if the big boss wants a certain article in the employee newsletter so that I could publish it. I wish the faculty advisors at the high schools would send in their graduation information so I can start the programs. I wish six more business card requests would come in so that I can print the other 14 business cards already on the flat. I wish I didn't have to wait on other people to do my job!

I am thinking about getting a part time job in order to pay off my credit card in time to buy a house in October (when my lease is up). I only need an extra $100 a month to meet my goal and I would really love to be able to eat fast food again instead of the tv dinners that are cheaper. I am too much of a Capricorn to have debts - I hate it and will live like a bum eating out a dumpster to get debt free! I have to fight my parents over money way too often. They would pay off every debt I have if I would let them but I couldn't respect myself if I allowed that. It's not their fault that I drove a crappy car that required a lot of repairs and cost me a mint before I sold it.

Yes I know I have been rambling - I don't care I am happy, happy, happy!

No comments: