Tuesday, March 23, 2004

I am plum exhausted! Today started off slow and turned into a tornado. Co-worker T. hates it, I am sure, when I don't have work to do mainly because I go to his office and bug him while he works (sorry T.). Tomorrow I will have work to start off with but I am afraid that I will be done at 10:30 a.m. So much of my work is out on proof and there is nothing I can do until other people do their job!

Mom and dad may come home early and I will get to have my life back! I have not slept in my own bed since Tuesday a week ago! It's amazing how the house you grew up in becomes a stranger to you. I hear every noise, sleep lightly and wake up tired. I did fix dad's shower last night by replacing the shower head with the one from my old bathroom (woo hoo, I am woman hear me roar with crestent wrench in hand)! Why am I not sleeping in my old room? Because it has been taken over by mom's collection of teddy bears! De-bearing the room is not an easy feat.

Army Nephew hasn't sent an email or notified anyone that he's is in fact in Korea. Note to any army big wigs who might read this blog: make/allow all under 19 year olds who are deployed to a foreign country CALL HOME! My sister was told that the Army would notify her immediately if he did not show up, so no news is okay (I guess - dang it the Army Aunt business is going to be harder than I expected.)

I started reporting all the spam that I get that won't let remove my e-mail address from their database. I am not sure it's worth it since it requires me to forward the offending e-mail then wait for a response from SpamCop then I click on the URL they send, then click on the button to report the darn thing! It's a butt load of work that who knows will probably hack off the original email jerk and he'll beginning sending more emails than I can report. My email address that I use primarily, is very girlie sounding so why would you send an email with the subject content of enlarging your penis to me? Makes no sense - I am sure that I don't have one to enlarge! Take my word on it!

No comments: