Saturday, February 07, 2004

You know how they say that once a snapping turtle has bit down on someone or something, it'll never let go....I'm afraid I have mutated into a snapping turtle AND I BLAME MY CO-WORKER, T.

I have spent the entire day trying to make a stupid .asp web based crap of a file work and have completely and utterly failed! I wasted today on that, and I also spent part of the day trying to format this stupid site AND I BLAME MY CO-WORKER, T. Before I was content with hum drum blog but no, then I had to add the "map," then format the text, and finally then try to figure out how build up a side bar (I failed there too.)

Seamus had fun last night but kept me awake till 3 a.m. so I put him out in the backyard 'cause I thought he had to "go" but no he just wanted to play and I couldn't get him back in. I wanted to strangle him.

Tonight, I got nothing profound to say my brain is mush.

No comments: