Thursday, February 05, 2004

!@#$! !@#$! !@#$!

Did you hear me or should I repeat that? Working above my skill level is more frustrating by the day......okay, ranting about work just prolongs my frustration! Big news of the day-I had microwave pizza for dinner. The kind where the cheese melts into the plate and once it cools it becomes a permanent part of the plate. Ummmm, think I need a life?

I get to babysit Seamus this weekend and I don't think I want to. If I could bring him to my place that would one thing but he's afraid of my apartment. He just runs around the apartment carrying his baby and crying. The last time I brought him over he peed in my car - the old one not my new car.

I am bored! Can't get into my latest book, Warlock. I hate when a book takes 100 pages before it gets interesting. Dang, gotta fill my car with gas tomorrow, got more work than I can finish, and it's freaking cold and I get pissy when it's cold. Man, does this blog thing always encourage such whining. I'm gonna have to work on that!

No comments: