Friday, February 20, 2004

Thankfully the work day ended, for awhile there I didn't think it would! I worked steady and had much to do but each and every thing I did today were the things I don't care for. I keep forgetting about this or that, so I made a to do list....ekkk mistake now I really feel pressured. I am tired and bored with my job but I am afraid a different job would be so slow and un-varied that I would truly die of boredom. Hmmmm, in light of things would that be bad?

I am so excited about the book sale tomorrow! I finished my last book today and need a fresh stock. Working were I work doesn't truly support my book snobbery. I will read a paperback but what I really want is a hard cover. The whole principle of the library dumbfounds me - no I don't want to return the book. I've read it - it's mine! I love used old books. They emit a history or past of their own.

As far as the daily dilemma goes...Would You Rather...

Be a member of another race for a month
-or-
the opposite sex for a month?

Men are very frustrating to me and it might give me a great insight but I don't think I want to be a man....Chinese that's what I would like especially with an old fashioned family, their culture really fascinates me and living under communism would definitely different.

I boycott the Friday Five on account of lameness.

No comments: