Saturday, February 21, 2004

I am so exhausted! I made a killing at the Book Sale and hope I got some good books. They are so cheap you tend to grab and go. The price went up this year from .50 to $1 but in all reality $23 isn't bad. By the time I had 12 books in my bag, my back was killing me, my legs hurt from standing on the concrete floor and my dad had been searching for me for about 45 minutes. So I took a break and we went to breakfast. Re-energized with a full tummy I returned - an hour and half later I had 11 more books and was completely worn out.

These are the great finds I got!

The Secret Life of Laszlo Count Dracula by Roderick Anscombe
Jade by Pat Barr
The Return of the Gypsy by Philippa Carr
A Horseman Riding By by R.F. Delderfield
Come The Morning by Shannon Drake
Lieutenant Colonel du Maumort by Roger Martin du Gard
The House on the Strand by Daphne du Maurier
Irish Whiskey by Andrew M. Greeley
Gilgamesh by Stephen Grundy
Walking The Moon by Elizabeth Hand
Bronte by Glyn Hughes
Shield of Three Lions by Pamela Kaufman
English Passengers by Matthew Kneale
The Sugar Pavilion by Rosalind Laker
Gondar by Nicholas Luard
The First Man in Rome by Colleen McCullough
The Grass Crown by Colleen McCullough
Fortunes Favorites by Colleen McCullough
Space by James A. Michener
The Oracle Glass by Judith Merkle Riley
The Seventh Scroll by Wilbur Smith
The First Circle by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
S. by John Updike

No comments: