Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Tangent Tuesday

Let me first state that Icechick's dilemma is no dilemma for me at all ... I'll be keeping my clothes on! My body would require so much air brushing even with the photographer using the fuzziest filter known to man. And the thought of me gyrating on a stage with nothing on but my insecurities...no way! I'll stay poor.

Don't think I am a prude, I just know what my "bod" looks like. I plan on keeping it a closely guarded secret.

Tangent Tuesday: Why do we have to wear pantyhose? Why do we squeeze ourselves into them daily? Would men find them so attractive if they had to squirm into a pair occasionally? Especially, on those days when he wakes up late and rushes to get dress, then discovers five minutes after he arrives at work that one leg is on crooked pinching in places undesirable. Would men expect/want women to wear them after such an experience.

Tangent Tuesday: Is it time to cut my hair short again? I swear I shed more than Seamus! I am getting so tired of spending 25 minutes just to blow dry my hair? Just pondering whether or not to return to world of ease.

Tangent Tuesday: Why is it so hard to empty the dishwasher? It only takes roughly 3 minutes to do, yet it seems that I never get to it until I have another load to wash sitting in the sink waiting.

Tangent Tuesday: how do you spell...the red condiment that most people eat with French Fies?

No comments: