Monday, February 09, 2004

Here Brain, Brain! Here Brain

I hate to admit it, I had to ask for help! I am usually one who can teach myself computer programs but hey, web based databases are way out of my league. Thanks to the web guru upstairs my database and web forms are now working and I am happy girl again! [I am doing a jig - can you see it]. Now, if my co-worker doesn't show me anymore groovy things that can be done (just not by me), I won't spend hours upon hours telling myself I can figure it out!

At noon, today, I looked up and realized I was working through lunch - whoops! So I quickly, gathered my purse and went to see if Dad would buy me a coke. When I got there, I told him my brain hurt, he laughed and asked "So you found it?" And here I didn't even know I had lost it. Papa is great for a laugh now and then.

No comments: