Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Mellow

I've moved on from that database evil and have decided that I am a little too blond to teach myself that crap! That is until I can get my hands on a reference book at least! But I've moved on to my next quest - getting web pages to post to a pdf! The more forms I can create for the web, the less I have to depend on the print shop to print - I won't go on that rant tonight! I was hired to write and have turned into a mechanical artist for forms! Not sure what that says about my writing skills?

I was all reved up to post the most intriguing blog on the drive home but after my microwave taquitos and my hour soak in the tub with my book - I have mellowed drastically and really don't have a rant.

Co-worker T. says that I can't opt out of Ice Chick's Dilemma that I have to chose. It's the mental pictures that I object to! Take yesterday's dilemma for example where one had to chose from posing nude for a magazine or or dancing naked, I read co-worker T.'s response then I had this awful mental picture of him doing a jig buck naked. I have to work with him and really don't need that sort of mental picture! Quite honestly, I can't visualize T. dancing. He just doesn't look like a dancer to me. lol

Okay, I'll be a trooper. The dilemma of the day is :

Would You Rather...

Shave the hair off the back and butt of an 85-year-old man with a straight-edge razor

-OR-

clip the yellow, brittle toenails of his 80-year-old wife?

Senior citizen's are usually cold so the old man is gonna need the hairy back and arse for warmth plus an old man's butt is the last thing I want to see! My question is why his wife just doesn't bite her toenails off like the rest of us? Since she doesn't guess I'd do it for her.

No comments: