Monday, February 23, 2004

In a day that boredom reigned supreme, someone made me laugh out loud and therefore has become my friend. Friend Andy whom I've never met but is a friend of a co-worker - noticed my love of the word "snarky" in my blog ramblings and sent me the link to Snark Hunting. Check out the Pom Juice bottles........ there is just something wrong here. I don't think I could walk around work with a bottle such as that. Pomegranates? Ahhhh, I really just can't imagine. I don't think I do pomegranates!

I am not one to re-rant so I won't bring up the issue again of Kerry War-Hero status - I'll let some else do it. FrontPage Magazine article.

Seamus has a new trick, if your on the phone with mom, he's running around the room crying so loud that you can hear him. He's learned that if she on the phone, she's not paying attention to him. Mom had dad toss the old wooden dog house and of course I am not pleased. It was Henri's and I am not ready to let go of his things. He passed last September but he was my baby dalmatian. Domino, my other dalmatian, never claimed anything - he just bulldozed his way into whichever doghouse was already occupied. He liked to snuggle. Dom passed last July. Take my advice never own dogs the same age. Arrgggg...I can still cry over their passing.

No comments: