Tuesday, February 24, 2004

I need constructive things to do or I start messing with things (i.e. the look of my blog). Boredom is a dangerous thing for me or anyone working with me. I tinker.

The comment boxes I had in this blog crashed and instead of fighting them - I removed them but send your thoughts via email and really goods ones I might share.

Today, I did my duty...I voted for Mayor (for all the good that will do). I rarely know what our city mayor is up to and city politics do not interest me. Maybe this Mayor won't wear so much make-up that we won't have work the photos over in Photoshop to make his eyes look natural. Okay, that was tacky - sorry.

Tangent Tuesday: Is Mel Gibson getting a fair shake? I am conflicted about his recent movie. I was raise in a religious home and know this story. Do I need to see it so graphically depicted - that I am not sure about. Why are so many afraid of this?

Tangent Tuesday: Is Scott Peterson guilty? Hmmm....I admit I've judged that SOB guilty!

Tangent Tuesday: Why does the phone always ring when your on the toilet? Do friends have "potty esp"?

Ice...Gross!

No comments: