Monday, February 16, 2004

Snarky

I just spent the last ten minutes on another blog and had so much fun that I am feeling a bit snarky. Snarky, I love that word! For me, it means a bit mean in a fun way. Maybe, it's the full tummy thanks to the fabulous Mexican dinner and right now I can't imagine eating ever again.

It's a bummer having a ton of energy and not a darn thing to say. It's hard to be profound when one: your blond and two: feeling spastic. I'll just bounce over to the Daily dilemma.

Would You Rather...
Have one opportunity to ask God anything
-OR-
have the ability to control the content of your dreams for the rest of your life?

This one is easy for me since I don't remember my dreams. I am almost an insomniac but that's another blog not tonight's. I would love the opportunity to ask God anything. My question would be "Why?" and would let him tell me all.

Enough for now...maybe I'll come down from my Mexican high and be profound later.

No comments: