Sunday, February 15, 2004

Today was relaxing yet, productive. My feet never came out of their fuzzy yellow happy face slippers and my hair did it's best Janice Joplin impression (a darn fine impression if I might say so myself).

I spent the morning drinking my coffee and reading for three hours - finally, my book has picked up. Then I finally cleaned my house. I picked up at least four pairs of socks by my bed (why is it that socks disappear in the dryer yet multiply on the floor?) and I am not even going discuss my bathroom!

I decided to go loud. If you feel the new colors are screaming at you then I've accomplished my goal. As I surfing around checking out other blogs I came across one that looked exactly like my own and quite frankly, that would just not do!

A long soak in the tub brought me to mellow state in which I sit here now. Problem is with this mellow mood, I can't decide whether or not to play addiction solitaire or read more of my book. Hmmmm....just can't decide.

Mom warned me that I have to babysit Seamus next weekend. He has now taken to eating her fake flowers that cause him to throw up afterwards. LOVELY! He's a true spaz allowing him to fit in our family perfectly.

No comments: