Friday, January 27, 2012

Declaration Phooey

Today I had to go take care of insurance. Not exactly what you call fun mainly because it can be mind numbingly boring and confusing. My homeowners insurance went up $175 and I wanted to know why. Come to find out that when my roof was re-roofed three years ago, I had to notified my agent and provide some paperwork so that it can be entered into the master computer or else it keeps jacking up your premium.

Thankfully I am neurotic about keeping paperwork and was able to provide my agent the name of the roofers. I hope the roofers keep paperwork like I do, more importantly I hope they are still in business.

My little pitfall car has hit a new low. I no longer keep full coverage on the poor thing. Its not worth full coverage. I am hopeful to retire the little guy next year. When you drive a ten year old car with only three hubcaps, you don't keep full coverage.

Maybe, I will be less boring tomorrow. I am totally zapped looking for some mind numbing TV and then bed.

Enough for now...

No comments: