Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Pres needs an easy button



The thing that I am most concerned with is that the American Jewish community feels the way Jerry Springer feels in the above segment. Obama is against Israel and is pursuing a Palestinian state. This bothers me greatly. I believe that if we abandon Israel to the Middle East Muslim hatred, we know they will fall. So abandonment means we kill them by absence. I have a problem with that.

We are a Country built around freedom to practice any religion a person chooses and we need to support a country trying to practice its religion - a country persecuted because they are not Muslim.

Today, Obama went to the UN and decried that "Peace is hard." What? Peace is easy, "my missiles are trained on you, make a move and we will blast you!" Easy.

Enough for now...

No comments: