Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's football again

It's the good time for TV again, all the shows that I watch are coming out with new episodes. The problem I have is that I am really into my book. So this means that I watch TV all evening and read all night.  I am exhausted  all day long and the cycle continues. It's kind of the fish or cut bait delima but I choose to do both.

I am one book from being done with Raymond Fiest and series for a while and I am dying to finish it.

Technically I should be working, cleaning my house and doing some work on a free-lance project but I am thinking this weekend I want to revel in nothingness. I want to watch TV. I want to read. I want to be blah! I am thrilled it is now football season and we have OU (Boomer Sooner) games to veg out to.

Last week's game however did not give the "veg" out feeling. By the end of the game I was such a bundle of nerves that it took half the night to calm down. I am looking forward to Saturday's game against Missouri but it will be another nail biter.

Enough for now...

No comments: