Saturday, June 04, 2011

Working on the Weekend

What happened to my day of leeeesure? I thought I would do some minor straightening of my computer cabinet to get my computer cords in some semblance of an order. So I borrowed Dad and bought some cup hooks. We started out with putting in the cup hooks on the inside side panel and I ran the monitor cable through three cup hooks then on the row below I ran the printer cable, etc.

Then Dad remember I had some cable hider things that have sticky tape on the back. Well, it would have been great if the sticky tape would have held. Plan B! Dad notched out the top of the bracket thingy so we could screw them in. After much grunts, gasping, banging of the head we got one screwed in and it worked but we abandoned that idea for any other cables.

Now though I can grab whatever cable I need and everything is neater in there and all the electrical plugs are securely in and inspected. Oh, did I fail to tell you why I wanted neat cables? I got shocked the other day and need to find out who was the culprit and I think I did.

Okay it's the weekend and you are supposed to do projects like this but it's been not stop work! Last night, I created a calendar for my mom with many of the photos that I have been scanning and archiving. That took all night to create and print out. I then went to Staples and had them add some pocket sleeves, plastic covers and spiral binding. I think she really liked it (warm fuzzy).

Then worked on my freelance website today. If  my contact doesn't give me content soon that site is going to be decked out with all the latest bells and whistles and I am making everyone of those bells accessible! I am rather addicted to this site (creative juices on overload).

Tomorrow's plan includes bathing Seamus??? And I am vacuuming as I blog this (does it count when you sit on the couch watching the Roomba vacuum? After all I did have to push the button on). When will my leeeeesure time come?

Enough for now...

No comments: