Monday, June 20, 2011

Let the Sun Go Down!

Summer Solstice is tomorrow, June 21, 2011 at 12:16 PM in Oklahoma City. It will be the longest day of the year. The day with the most sunlight for the whole year. LIKE I NEED THE DAYS TO BE ANY LONGER!

If I could run away and start fresh, I would but all the crap that bugs me here would be were I ran away to. So running away is not an option, my mortgage also makes running away a non-starter.

You know, if we still had the pagan rituals of dancing naked around a bonfire while getting royally wasted maybe I would look forward to tomorrow. But at the same time I would probably be paralyzed at the thought of (one) dancing and (two) getting naked. Nobody wants to seen a middle aged woman dancing naked while drunk dialing some ex-boyfriend (Eeewww).  All I'd need to see it the two ugly boys such those in the picture and I would have to renounce my pagan ways. Yeah, I can't even be pagan. Crap.

So if I cannot run away or dance naked while getting totally blitzed, I guess I will just have to endure tomorrow. But I will not like it!
 
Enough for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK no R rated Dented Karma or I'm not going to click ads for you mom