Wednesday, May 11, 2011

State Capitol Hang Over

It's 6 a.m. and I am plum exhausted. I don't know why but working (mostly sitting at)  a booth at the State Capitol from 8:30 to 2:30 really takes it out of you.  If I didn't have so much to do I think I would call in sick today and recover.

Yesterday was State Web Day and a bunch of us took our laptops and monitors to the 4th floor rotunda to display our website. Thankful I took agency brochures because I talked more about our agency than I did about the website.

While not many legislators came out to talk to us, I still think it is worth while. It was the first year. Much to learn, and many to inform.

I saw my best friend from college, Scott, frat brother, Randy at the State Capitol. I didn't talk to him, I doubt that he would even remember me now. He is a legislator. For I second I wonder what Scott was up to, then I went about my day. That topic is an entirely separate blog altogether.

Now I am off to crawl to the shower and hope my Advil kick in soon. My feet are killing me.

Enough for now...

No comments: