Monday, May 09, 2011

Missing My Lunch Buddies

Co-workers Linda and Theresa all but abandon me last week. Linda had the gall to actually enjoy her personal life by take a week and half vacation and Theresa was out in training most of last week. Work is no fun when they aren't there!

I was so looking forward to for us getting together and catching up - all of us didn't get to. I had crazy meetings. Theresa had commission and meetings and Linda was trying to catch up from a week's vacation. So Linda and I went to lunch and Theresa had a meeting for lunch.

So it's a Monday, we'll get together tomorrow. I have to go to the capitol and sit at booth for State Web Day. So no gossip or giggling. Maybe Wednesday, Noooooooo. I have to go to my very first mammogram. I don't want to! Is that really necessary? Crap... Okay, we can all get together on Thursday. No, no, no!! Crap, crap, crap. I have to go to Stillwater on Thursday. Waaaa, I don't think I am liking this week.

Enough for now...

No comments: