Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Miss Popular who one day will be our Govenor or President

Haily poses for the camera at last year's Awareness Day
This photo was taken last year and awareness day.
PWDAD_2010 (060), a photo by OK DRS on Flickr.
Today we went to the State Capitol to tell the legislators that we will be coming next week and give them some information. This is always so much more fun when you get paired up with someone versus doing it alone.

This year, Hailey and I go from office to office. It was so much easier this year because I was with Miss Popular. She is an intern this year, which means she knows the secret passage ways that I would never dream of using. And she knows the Senate real well and that's who we were visiting. Yeah, Team Hailey!

What I regret the most is that we did our job so well that we didn't talk up our normal subject - Twilight! She always has the latest scoops on the subject. She also promises that the books are better than the movies. The other topic of choice is make-up. She blows me out of the water on that but maybe I'll learn something.

Today I had a good day and I laughed a lot.

Enough for now...

No comments: