Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Felicity Beckons

A week from today is our big event at the state capitol. The thing that my office has been working very hard to plan and prepare. The thing causing me to work late and on the weekends. The thing give me migraines and array of other ailments.

I love that we do this every year. I feel like it is worth while but this is my fifth awareness day and I am ready for it to be done. So I have scheduled a vacation for two weeks after the big event so that I can go away for one whole week without thinking about the big event.

Our survey should be done then. The autopsy on what went right and what went wrong should be done then. Stuff put up and statistics calculated. So my vacation should be nothing short of felicity. What I ask you is, what should that felicity entail? What to do? Any ideas?

Enough for now...

No comments: