Saturday, March 05, 2011

Do What???

There are moments in our lives that define who we are and what we will become – today did not hold any such moment. I sat on the couch and vegged out to the point that I have to say it was not that great of a day.
The lazy days that have a wee bit of productivity are the best days. Today, nothing, nada, zip. I wasn’t even in the mood to read. I have kind of gotten out the habit of reading again and with my departure from caffeine I am falling asleep the minute my head hits the pillow.

Now I sit watching Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, after watching Underworld Evolution. I am appalled at my apathy and at the same time don’t care enough to do anything about it. I wonder is there another Underworld coming out? Sexy guys in leather and sweaty… can’t ask for more in a movie.

I hope I have the gumption to be more productive as my house is a disaster and I have to do some office work before Monday. I seemed to be getting behind in life and that is not a state of being I am accustomed to.

Who out there is laughing at me by this point? The tangents in my writing are proving that Dana needs to put the keyboard down. Am I the only one who has days like this, days where forming a sentence is difficult? Am I slipping?

Enough for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get up and get started if you lay in the bed or on the sofa thats what you want to keep doing voice of experience LOL mom