Monday, February 07, 2011

You've got to be kidding me

Who thinks that this ridiculous outfit with an equally ridiculous name, Hoodie Footie, would ever be a good idea?!? I am sorry but I am amazed at what people think looks good and more amazed that other people will buy it. Could there be a more unflattering set of pajamas ever created? No, I think not!

Now that we've established the horrendous nature of the Hoodie Footie lets talk about the pain in the rear that must happen when nature calls? You would have to completely undress just to go to the little girls room. Ridiculous! If it has a flap in the back then it is even worse.

Picture this, the average woman is not as thin as the super models in the commercials, so think about a woman who is 5'2" or so, with 20 to 30 pounds to much. She'd look more like the stuffed teddy bear in the picture than the super model. Yeah, that's what I want to look like!

If I can pull a rant a kin to my cousin who is hating the new annoying Taco Bell steak commercial. The Hoodie Footie commercial is super duper annoying! Who writes this stuff? Who thinks that's the way women act when we are at home.  Then that woman voice over makes it worse.  Very, very annoying.

Men do not buy your woman a Hoodie Footie!

Enough for now...

1 comment:

doozle said...

The most annoying commercial of the season , Christmas(also Valentines Day). The ladies voice make me cringe, they could at least hire professional talent for the voice over, must be someones sister in the company.