Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Enough already, crazy panic shoppers leave some for me

I absolutely love this commercial! This is what I have been ranting about with everyone shopping as if it is the end of the world. Due to the fact that Walmart did not have hamburger meat, chicken breast or cucumbers on Saturday when I tried to do my normal weekly shopping, I had to go to the grocery store this evening.

I went to Homeland hoping to get my food stores for the week and low and behold they did not have any chicken. I will be struggling this week with only cow in my house. I am not a huge fan of a lot a cow. I prefer to eat chicken when I cook but alas it will be hamburgers and steak or eggs and bacon. Thanks crazy people who have to buy all the chicken in the store be cause its going to be a blizzard on Wednesday and a 55 DEGREE FREAKING HEAT WAVE ON SUNDAY!



Enough for now...

No comments: