Friday, February 11, 2011

Little things excite me - hurry Mr. Fed Ex

If you haven't figured out by now that I am owned by my beagle, Winston. I have tried to convince him that I am the Queen and he is just the Prime Minister but he just cocks his head to the left then to right and runs outside.

So being that he rules, I get up every (and I mean every) morning anywhere from 5:30 to 5:45 a.m to feed the boy. When Winston had to go on a strict diet, I began feeding him right after work at 5:30 p.m. and exactly 12 hours later, which is 5:30 a.m. Then he was so hungry that I would do anything to make him feel better. Since we have added baby carrots and green beans to his diet to stave off the hunger pains. Now it is not as critical to feed on time as it once was.

Now, I am the one being tortured for the sake of stability. Last night I ordered the Petmate Le Bistro Portion-Control Automatic Pet Feeder from Amazon [I am so addicted to Amazon but that's another post altogether]. It can be programmed to to dispense up to three meals per day. Am I a crazy pet owner who will spend $50 on a dog food bowl or normal person who doesn't mind shelling out money for sleep?

Enough for now...

No comments: