Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I am in Fairyland

Can you hear me squealing like a sissy girl? I am, as I type, sitting on the couch while blogging!!! I love my new computer and wireless connection. I have spent the evening loading everything from my old computer and now I can play.

So far I have not had to wait for anything to load - silly girl happy dance. Oh, Oh, Oh, guess what else I am doing, as I type, I am watching NCIS Los Angeles. Life is good.

One great karma thing that happen was that the computer was delivered as well as my Microsoft Office and my Adobe Acrobat Pro, all being sent from different locations. It was as if the computer fairies wanted me to have my new computer today! Thank you computer fairies.

The problem with this fabulous gift is that it is 8:14 p.m. and I am still in my work clothes and boots. I have not eaten dinner. Winston is not talking to me at all.

I believe I will go eat something and try not play on the computer all night.

Enough for now...

No comments: