Thursday, January 27, 2011

01001000 01100101 01101100 01110000

Some days I just absolutely hate technology. I am just begining to perfect ASP files and I now need to learn new database driven program. I am not to happy about it all. I don't aspire to be a major developer just good enough to make my site run the way I envisioning it running. Without waiting for some geek to get around to my simple stuff.

I am being force over to Sharepoint 2010 or 10 (something like that) server and my old files are not compatable. I am trying to psych myself up for learning VB or PHP or whatever works on the new servers. Yippee! [She says with a highly sarcastic tone].

If I wait for our in-house IT, I will loose control of my on-line resource guide and I am not real comfortable with that. So, does anyone know the best language to learn? Let me rephrase that, does anyone know the easiest language to learn?

Enough for now...

No comments: