Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Ring! Ring! Telephone!

My poor dad is having to endure this season's Sing Off in an way that I don't think any dad should. After every performance, I call mom and we discuss the fine points of each group. Well there were eight groups competing and last year's champion. So their telephone rang nine times in a two hour period because we don't say on the phone during the performances.

I fully expect that he will force us to be in the same room when the show airs before the season is up.

I have to admit that on Monday when the judges sent Pitch Slapped home I was tickled pink. I always hate when arrogance wins (see video for arrogance).


If you haven't watched it yet, I recommend it [especially, since the only good show on Mondays was cancelled - bring back Heroes].



 
Enough for now...

No comments: