Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Where am I?

Tomorrow I head back to Muskogee for a photo shoot for my agency's annual report. I plan on being there by 10 a.m. and I will be gone by 11 a.m. While it is necessary to go, I am not looking forward to the two and half hour drive. I have so much to do and I would rather be in the office.

What is cool is that I am getting out and getting to know people in the field. I have been with my agency for four years this february and don't feel like I have met one-fourth of the staff. So it is good that I am getting out but the driving all over the place is exhausting.

One bonus is that the car Co-Worker Daniel always assigns me is the same make as my own. I hate driving the other cars and trying to find the a/c buttons or the lights - I know where every thing is on the car he gives me. Okay you can stop laughing at me, little things really tork me up these days!

Click on an ad before you exit, so I can afford to do something while I am on vacation next week.

Enough for now...

No comments: