Sunday, November 21, 2010

Are teeth really important?

With all the juicers and chopper like things, do we really need to worry about our teeth so much? So what if I grind my teeth when I sleep, it really doesn't bother me that much. What does bother me is that stupid mouth guard that hurts!

How can something so small be so painful? It only covers the front five or six bottom teeth but it is rather tight and make my gums sore by the morning. Not to mention the uncomfortable super dried out lips when you wake up.

If I grind off all my bottom teeth would that be such a big deal? Okay, I know - yes that would be bad. I am using the stupid guard but I am not happy about it. I will also use that stupid thing because I have never experienced such grossness as I did when the dental assistant made that freaking mold! I will tell you this, I will never do that again! NEVER! (Gag, cough, Gag)

Click on the ads when you exit as I need to pay for the dental work because grinding your teeth is not cover in your dental insurance. I am still trying to figure out what that insurance covers but that a whole other blog entry!

Enough for now...

No comments: