Thursday, October 07, 2010

My Blue Hippo

Why do we have to grow up and lose the pure joy that a springy hippo can bring? I want to simply throw my head back and squeal like a sissy girl while driving my new Dodge Charger.

But alas that joy will only live in my mind for at least two more years. I want my next car to be bought on my terms with a reasonable down payment.

I am currently paying off the second mortgage I got to buy my new A/C and siding. When I buy my new Charger I want leather heated seats, power windows, power side mirrors and power locks. I want to be spoiled with all luxuries out there? Can you get Roccaro seats with the little knee rest in a Dodge Charger? I had that once and really, really liked them!

I will have tinted windows and a vanity plate that read BLUH1PO. When that day comes, life will be sweet. You know, I hate being a grown up who does the responsible thing! In my 20s I would have bought the car and ate soup for five years.

The whole problem with this dream is that I don't think I can get all my luxuries... Still its a sweet looking car oh, and by the way no more stick shift I want an automatic. Sigh, dreams.
Click on an ad get me closer to my dream car, Dodge Charger!

Enough for now...

No comments: