Friday, October 08, 2010

Green Beans! I need GREEN BEANS!


My little chunky monkey was put on diet a year or so ago and the vet's food was killing my puppy or so he thought. Winston was so hungry that food consumed every waking thought and I wasn't going to be able to do it becasue he would stay in the kitchen and sit by his bowl. When I expressed my distress at seeing Winston so hungry Dr. Hicks said that he could have green beans.

He didn't tell me that greens beans to dogs is the same as black tar heroine - once you give that dog a can of green beans life is measured from one green bean dish to another.  Yes, Seamus too eats green beans and we now buy green beans by the case. Walmart loves mom and me!

Winston knows when it is 7 p.m. and comes to where ever I am and says "feed me now!" as any junkie would. Who knew?

Click on an ad so I can keep enabling Winston's habit!

Enough for now...

No comments: