Sunday, October 03, 2010

Call me geeky

After Photoshop Elements
After I scanned an old photo of me and my cousins at the lake when we were little, I really wanted my Photoshop to fix it. But the Photoshop I have is for work and I'm not really willing to pay that much money for blogging and Facebook.

This afternoon I found Photoshop Elements for $80 and I love it! I am able to scan in faded and deteriorating photos and correct them. Elements has all the "elements" that I frequently use. I am currently using the trial but fully expect to buy it in thirty days.

Before Photoshop Elements
 If you do much with old photos or want to crop this or that, I highly recommend "Photoshop Elements" from Adobe.

To bad it can't correct my mother's bad habit of cutting off everyone's head.

Click on an ad on the sidebar, so I can afford the $80 to buy Photoshop Elements.

 Enough for now...

No comments: