Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's Boomer Season

Yes, even Winston likes football. He really likes his football jersey. Actually number 28 is very appropriate for him because if he ever gets loose, he does a very good impression of A. Peterson. Mom has even tackled him before - not pretty I won't go there.

I am very please OU won yesterday but did they really have to let Air Force get that last touch down? My nerves could have done without that!

I remember my student days when you would go to the first half of the game and it was such a blow out that at half time over to the parking lot of O'Connors. Now, [giggle] I am so spoiled that I don't want to go to the game because I want to see the replays and stats.  I want to see every minute of the game.

It's good times again, go Sooners!

I am now up $2.39 in ad revenue, be sure to click on an when exiting.

Enough for now...

No comments: