Sunday, June 08, 2008

Will I ever be free of FROGS?

Saturday night, I was all tucked in bed reading my book and little man kept looking up as if there was an intruder in the house. So I got up to investigate and Winston followed but stopped at the bedroom door. He was smelling something and didn't want to move on, so I turned on the hallway light and low and behold a FROG in my house.

I was not pleased with this late night development but deal with it I must! So I ended up getting a paper cup and a paper plate and placed the cup over the frog. I then slid the paper plate under the cup. In my over sized tee shirt, I go out to my front porch and set that bugger free! Mooning my neighbors at the same time, but do I care? Nopey, that darn frog is out of my house.

Now, the question is how did a frog get in the house and all the way to my bedroom? I believe we can thank Winston for that.

On a side note, have you guys tried the mixed berry green tea? F A B U L O U S! I am addicted to this stuff. Are there any harmful side effects on drinking tons and tons of it, if so I am in trouble.

Enough for now...

No comments: