Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dazed and Confused

This has not been one of my better weeks. On Wednesday, my blood sugar dropped big time and my head was spinning and the nausea was intense. I quickly ate my apple. When I didn't feel better, I then ate the lunch I had brought and when that didn't work and the dizziness got worse I called Mom to come pick me up.

Six o'clock that night I am still feeling like crap and we all agree that it was not my blood sugar that was the problem. What was it? Don't know and I don't like the fact at when I have that low blood sugar sick feeling I was always able to stop it with a coke or a piece of fruit. Now, I don't know if that will work.

My boss thinks I might have an inner problem and I agree that could be it. The next episode I have like this, I am heading straight to the doctor's, I don't like not knowing what's wrong with me. That was the worse feeling and today, I felt hung over. I wanna feel good!

Enough for now.

No comments: