Thursday, July 19, 2007

What's next?

It's 5 a.m., there an awful pop somewhere in my house. I bolt straight up, Winston starts barking his warning mean bark. I get up to investigate, there nothing amiss except for that horrible burning smell in my office. To my horror, my computer's power supply burned up and made my morning just fabulous. I spent my lunch hour and $80 purchasing a new power supply eventhough my computer is still on warranty. If you've ever bought any thing from Best Buy their wonderful warranty policy is to send things off for three to four weeks or give you the option to buy the part they have on hand and they won't even charge you for the ten minutes it to do the install. Mighty big of them don't you think?

My co-worker said that I havn't been living right or something because the last two weeks have been horrible. My AC went out and needed to be replaced, okay fine new A/C. In order to get new A/C have to have $1,200 in electrical work done. Then found out my duct work was substandard and only meant for heating another $800 bucks! Then to top it off-dad's belly button exploded and he has to have hernia surgery tomorrow to fix it! crap...........whimper, sniff, sniff.

More than enough for now.

No comments: