Thursday, October 14, 2004

Yes I am Lost Too

Okay, I am addicted to Lost - my thoughts are they are no longer on Earth? Who agrees with me? A man that couldn't walk now does - yep, they've been abducted and taken to a different planet for observation.

I am getting a dog! There I've declared my intention now to make up my mind as to what kind. I am toying with the idea of a getting a Jack Russell or Beagle. Since I have a short fence an Irish Setter or Dalmatian is out of the question. I do however have a very large back yard that would be good for either the Jack or Beagle. My sister tells me that Jack Russells aren't good with other dogs, since they want all the attention (I can't have that since I babysit Seamus every time mom and dad go to Vegas). I also hear that Beagles bark all the time and aren't good neighbors - torn, what to do? I will not get a taco bell dog, poodle, shit-zu, lasa apsa, any sissy dog like that. I can't afford or find a French Bull Dog, which are adorable! AAAARRRRGGGG! Any ideas, anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dana--I currently have a beagle and have had 2 others. They are GREAT dogs. They do bark, but in my experience, no more than any other dog. She never just sits there and barks to hear herself bark; but she does freak when a stranger walks past our house or the meter reader comes by, so in that sense, she's a good guard dog. They are really loveable dogs and low maintenance, too. They can be a bit stubborn, and they LOVE to eat so you can't feed them lots of scraps unless you want a fatty because they'll eat ANYTHING and ANYTIME. But of all the dogs I've ever been around, beagles are by far my favorite. Think Snoopy!! :)

Dawn D said...

I'm with you on LOST. I thinking another world.