Monday, October 18, 2004

Winston Moves In!

Dad and I took a trip to Blanchard on Saturday and came home with a new addition. His name is Winston and he's six weeks old. He is the smallest puppy I've ever had and am afraid I am going to hurt him. He's a Beagle!

His true personality hasn't come out yet. He's just trying to figure out what the hell has happened to him - one minute he's hanging out with his brothers and sisters and the next some crazy people have put him in this big thing for 45 minutes and he hasn't seen anyone he knows since.

I'll keep you posted on all the Winston news as it breaks and will post some pics as soon as I get some. Oh, by the way, Seamus is confused as all get out as to what that wee one is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well congrats on the new pup! I hope you get lots of laughs and joy out of him...puppies are the freakin greatest thing in the world!!

Dawn D said...

Congrats on the new addition to your family.