Friday, July 02, 2004

Wired, Tired and Relieved

My poor parents were probably the first of this fourth of July car wrecks. Thank God they are okay but mom's Cadillac isn't. Some crazy driver came flying up behind them, hit the brakes making them scream for a long time and rammed into the back of a car behind mom and dad causing him to hit my parent's car. Mom's car then hit the car in front of them. The poor driver hit first had to be taken to the hospital and the cause of the wreck was handcuffed and taken to jail (we don't really know why). Oh, of course, he had no insurance. We can send men to moon and yet we can't stop uninsured from driving? Go figure.

One of my absolutely favorite movies is a Street Car Named Desire. Stella! I was sorry to hear Marlon Brando passed today - he was so sexy in his youth.

I have hit that exhausted wall again and really need a good nights sleep. I should be going to bed now but I am little to wired to crawl in bed yet. I have this problem of getting to tired and that makes falling asleep hard - once asleep, I am out it's just getting there that's the problem.

Happy 4th everyone!

No comments: