Monday, June 28, 2004

Crushes Never Truly End

Tonight I watch the last 5 minutes of Taps, and it shook me to my boots, AGAIN. That was a movie that I absolutely loved when I was about 15 years old. I fell in love with Timothy Hutton and still have a crush on him to this day! I also still haven't forgiven Tom Cruise. For those of you who haven't seen it, gather your inner-child and watch it as a 15 year old! Man, I am old and this movie just brought out all my aches and pains.

I had a wild day at work but at last I was so busy that the day flew by before I had time to notice. I received my first job evaluation since I began working there, six years ago. No dings and Boss said some rather nice things about me. That felt good, so technically, this was a good day.

I have a couple of friends who are going to disown me if I don't email them soon. I don't know why but I have become a lousy e-pal. Why is it that I can blog (albeit inconsistently) but setting down and kicking out an email gets put on the back burner? Is this blog to blame or am I just a lazy friend?

1 comment:

andy b said...

I too love the movie Taps. It is really good. I think Sean Penn in that movie was great as the one who had a voice of his own different from the rest and had to trust what that voice was saying.