Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Back to Blogging

Although I feel like I should have died by now, I still live albeit in great pain but alive none the less. The problem with back pain is that sitting up is just as painful as standing. The only way to reduce the pain is to lay as flat as I can on my tummy. It's kind of hard to blog in that position. Keep your fingers crossed, I will attempt working a full day tomorrow for the first time in two weeks - I will be armed with pain killers, I have high hopes! I am walking better and the pain is manageable now. Thanks to all for your kind words - I expect to be as "normal" as dana gets real soon - these episodes just take time to heal. 

One good thing about my "episode" is that it came at a time when my homeowners insurance called and demanded that all the ivy had to be removed from my house by July 12th. We had most of it off anyway but it just put us on a deadline. I was unable to finish cleaning the flowerbed, so mom and dad did it for me. In the process mom got into some poison ivy or poison oak. She not real happy with me right now. LOL 

2 comments:

Kim said...

Glad to see you back. We missed you. I hope today was ok and you made it through with flying colors!

Dawn D said...

It's good to have you back.