Thursday, June 24, 2004

Improve Yourself - I am Staying Just As I Am

As I've been reading everyone's blog hearing how they are working so hard to improve their creditials with either a master's degree or a certification and I have to wonder, what's wrong with me? I have no desire to ever get my master's - the bachelor's darn near killed me. Kudos to all of you with new degrees coming and good luck to Ice on her up-coming exam.

Journalism is not area where a master's will help you even if I had the desire, therefore I'd have to chose another career (hmmm, maybe that's not a bad idea).

Friend Shana and Friend Maggie can attest to my hatred of higher education and group projects make me postal! Don't ask me to trust someone else for my grade, it's ridiculous! If it hadn't been for Shana, I would have failed Politics of Russia and if it hadn't been for Maggie, I would have whacked Prof. Morton at some point of the semester!

1 comment:

Kim said...

You know, getting this degree was not easy. This one about killed me. So I can understand not wanting to go through it again!