Friday, June 04, 2004

Bored Silly, Stiff and Out of My Mind

Today has been a total waste of time! The Spanish translator came down to make the correction to the Spanish version of our handbook, this she has to do because she doesn't have Indesign on her computer. I was bumped off my machine around 8:15 a.m. and she finished at 3 p.m. I am not angry at her it's just one of those things we have to do but man, has this day been long. I cleaned the office, hung out with Waldo, played computer games on L.'s computer when she was away. It's only 3 p.m. and I feel as though I have been here an eternity.

Random question of the day...why do hair and nails continue to grow after we die?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...ur definitely bored silly, but so am--to the umpteenth degree! God, where's the romance in life, the thrill and excitement? It's all so boring and mundane, so grey. Yes, i'm bored because I'm totally grey.